Affordable, custom logo design
Get a professional logo designed in less than 7 days, from $299
Host a design contest and our community of talented designers will compete to create a professional logo you love, or your money back!
- You describe your exact logo requirements
- Dozens of designers submit logo concepts for review
- You only pay for the logo you want to keep!
Example logo designs
How logo design contests work
1) Compile your design brieftell me more
- Answer some simple questions about your business and the logo design you're looking for.
- Decide on the amount you wish to pay.
2) Review & provide feedbacktell me more
- Designers submit concepts based on the brief
- Review and give feedback on designs as they are submitted
3) Pick a winning design!tell me more
- After 7 days, browse entries and pick your favorite logo design. We'll take care of paying the winning designer.
- Complete handover - receive final high-quality files and full copyright
What our customers say
“[If I hired a single designer] I would have no guarantee that the actual outcome would have been anywhere near the same.”View contest
“We have a designer, but he can’t do everything himself. [With 99designs] we got ten times the results for a fraction of the cost.”View contest
“When you hire one designer you're stuck with their aesthetic and their concept. With 99designs, you get ideas from many different people.”View contest
Winning logo designs
Carplanet.com.au is an Australian based website that reviews new cars. They didn't have a predefined brand or color scheme in mind, so allowed designers to have complete artistic freedom for this logo.
- Paid $709
- Received 202 designs
Agent 1 Real Estate
Agent 1 Real Estate are a small, customer-focused agent who handle all residential resale transactions. They required a new, professional, modern logo design which incorporated their existing colors - lime green and dark blue. It must also work in black & white. The new logo will be used on business cards, signs, letterhead and various other marketing materials.
- Paid $363
- Received 146 designs
Creative friends Lindsay and Val are starting an Etsy business. They required a new, stand out company logo which will then drive the entire design process thereafter - a banner ad for Etsy and a website at a later date. They will be launching the business with a range of products: chalkboard placements, art roll-ups, hooded towels, cloths, scarves and grocery tote bags. In terms of the logo design, they were looking for a casual, modern, clean and whimsy vibe. Bright colors and patterns should definitely be incorporated.
- Paid $363
- Received 95 designs
Twirl will be a new baby store opening in the DC Metro area. This launch will be accompanied with an exclusive online store too. Twirl will focus on selling baby goods that are high-quality, fashionable and eco-friendly. The store will appeal to hip and modern, young moms and dads. Twirl required a new, creative logo design that will shape the identity of the entire brand. It should easily transfer from store signage to website design. It should also be suitable for use on clothing tags.
- Paid $363
- Received 304 designs
Brain Touch offers a wide range of computer services - hardware, software, as well as the import and export of electronic technology. They were seeking a simple, professional, technology-orientated logo which could be used for both online and print.
- Paid $363
- Received 119 designs
The Big Chill Creamery
The Bill Chill Creamery is a unique ice-cream shop located in Delaware. It has a classic laid back beach feel inside and out. They sell 30 flavors of Hershey’s ice-cream, 4 flavors of homemade ice-cream, freshly baked desserts, coffee, candy and snacks. They were seeking a creative, upbeat, timeless logo and completely open to the colors used.
- Paid $336
- Received 161 designs
Recent logo design contests
Popular Contest Entries +53 more entries submitted by 19 designers
nous sommes une association de windsurf , nous organisons des rencontre entre windsurfeurs de Martinique (FWI)
Popular Contest Entries +130 more entries submitted by 44 designers
We are construction company that specializing in carpentry. Exterior and interior, custom cabinetry, library and…
Popular Contest Entries +217 more entries submitted by 77 designers
I am a freelance, mobile makeup artist. My demographic is ages 16-50. I work with bridal, film, television and…
Popular Contest Entries +93 more entries submitted by 28 designers
I am a portrait photographer and work in the healthcare, corporate and editorial fields. I am looking for work with…
Popular Contest Entries +221 more entries submitted by 67 designers
Responsible, Fashionable clothing and accessories for children boys and girls 0-13 in age
Popular Contest Entries +39 more entries submitted by 13 designers
We are a retail & wholesale provider for E-cigarettes and accessories to smokers and people trying to quit smoking,…
Popular Contest Entries +129 more entries submitted by 29 designers
SOS, LLC is a light custom manufacturing and design company specifically for upper extremity (hand/arm/elbow/shoulder…
Popular Contest Entries +61 more entries submitted by 26 designers
I own a building service for residential homes which produces a perfect finish Targeting upper to luxury end of…
browse 1,231 more logo design contests »
Still have questions?
- How many designers will be working on my project?
- A typical contest has dozens of designers competing to produce the best design. The more money you offer, the more designers you'll attract.
- What if I don’t like any of the designs that I get?
- We have a 100% money-back guarantee! If you don't like any designs, then simply contact us within 60 days and we'll give you a complete refund.
- How many design entries will I get to choose from?
- On average, we receive 60+ entries per logo design contest, from dozens of different designers over a 7 day period.
- How much does it cost to run a logo design contest?
- You set the budget! Pricing starts at $299 and in general, the more money you offer, the more logo designs you will have to choose from.
- Will the designers tailor their designs to suit my business?
- Our designers create designs according to your requirements, so every entry to your design contest is tailor-made just for you!
- Can I get designers to revise the designs they create for me?
- Absolutely. Designers thrive on guidance, so the more feedback you provide, the better the quality of your finished product.
Or, browse thousands of pre-made logos in our store and buy one for $99. Ready in 24 hours!
- 127 designs
- 1,954 open
- 215,940 contests
- $616,719 currently
- $1,696,463 designer payouts