very good understanding of the brief and responsiveness for edits and finalising the design
How pixelentropymultimedia started their product label journey
the rosée wine matches the product and the vintage look works. Light neutral colours also.
Vintage illustration is the only thing that relates to my project
The vintage illustration is designed in a style that matches what I have in mind.
Vintage inspired illustration
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
accent colour should be close to a salmon pink.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Description of the product
Inexpensive rosée wine
Description of the product target audience
mainly targeted for the australian market
The main focus for this project is the illustration that should represent the concept of "Serendipity" brilliantly. Unrelated illustrations will be declined.
We would need a wine label featuring a vintage inspired illustration to represent the concept of "serendipity", a happy accident, something good that happens to someone who is not intentionally looking for it.
The subject MUST REPRESENT THE CONCEPT OF A HAPPY ACCIDENT, A LUCKY UNEXPECTED EVENT.
SOME IDEAS TO START WITH:
1. a beggar is standing on side of the street next to a wine delivery cart with a cup in his hand. A kid with a catapult on other side of the street shoots a stone which makes a hole in one of the bottles on the cart which causes a fountain of wine to land in the beggar's cup.
2. Man sitting alone at his table in restaurant. Bottle falls over and spills on the floor. Beautiful woman walking by slips on the spilt wine and falls into the lap of man eating alone
3. a girl collecting mushrooms finds a diamond ring under a tree
4. a lone fisherman on his boat catches a siren
5. a hunter finds a pretty girl behind a bush
The style we're looking for should be inspired to the illustrations of the victorian era, belle epoque, or anything between 18th and early 20th century.
It should be a single colour illustration, provided in either vector or raster format.
The design of the wine label itself should feature the illustration mainly, and the product name "Serendipity".
Further information to be displayed:
"IGP de Méditerranée"
"Indication Géographique Protégée"
The main focus for this project is the illustration that should represent the concept of "Serendipity" brilliantly.
What to avoid
avoid backgrounds. we'd just need the main characters/elements
fit for a wine bottle. ex. 210x70mm. open to different options.