Professional custom print design
Get a custom-made, unique print design in just 7 days, from $199
Host your very own design contest where dozens of talented designers compete to produce a print design you 100% love, or you receive your money back!
- Outline your print design requirements
- Dozens of professional designers submit concepts for review
- Choose your favorite design and award it as the winner!
Example print designs
How print design contests work
1) Compile your design brieftell me more
- Answer some simple questions about your business and the print design you're looking for.
- Decide on the amount you wish to pay.
2) Review & provide feedbacktell me more
- Designers submit concepts based on the brief
- Review and give feedback on designs as they are submitted
3) Pick a winning design!tell me more
- After 7 days, browse entries and pick your favorite print design. We'll take care of paying the winning designer.
- Complete handover - receive final high-quality files and full copyright
What our customers say
“Instead of paying 1 designer for 3 versions of a book cover, we can take that same fee and work with an unlimited number of designers.”View contest
“The dedication of the design entrants was so impressive, I ended up awarding two contest winners.”View contest
“Our experience with 99designs has been fantastic. We were able to interact with the designers - around the clock.”View contest
Winning print designs
Photographers.com.au is an Australian online photographers directory featuring profiles, contact details & portfolios of many different types of professional photographers around the country. They required a stand out flyer design that encourages photographers to at least visit the website and consider joining. They were open to all design ideas and encouraged creativity from the designers.
- Paid $217
- Received 30 designs
Justice For All
Justice For All required a brand new book cover design aimed to the leaders of America, as well as the general population. The cover needed to include an American patriotic theme, an American flag and be crimson, white and blue in colour. They wanted creativity and uniqueness. If the book was on a shelf, they wanted it to immediately catch people’s attention. The common theme of the book is truth, justice and common sense. The cover should symbolize this.
- Paid $499
- Received 54 designs
Paratroopers is a full length documentary movie narrated by Martin Sheen that spans the 7 decade history of Canada's Paratroopers. They require an eye-catching, professional movie poster to be designed to promote the documentary. Some existing high-quality logos and photos may be used, however they were fully open to creativity as long as the true essence of the film was still captured in the imagery used.
- Paid $391
- Received 118 designs
Killer B Fitness
Killer B Fitness is a cardio training center aimed towards young, female clients. They came to 99designs looking for a two-sided flyer which would triple their current membership subscription rates. The flyer needed to be bold, eye-catching and attract people’s attention immediately. They were completely open to creativity and encouraged the designers to be daring with the design.
- Paid $211
- Received 17 designs
The Wine Hunter
The Wine Hunter came to 99designs looking for a professional, prestige book cover design for a limited edition, fiction novel set in Australia. The front cover design needed to be stylish, beautiful and appeal to a wide audience, not just wine enthusiasts.
- Paid $625
- Received 116 designs
Pastor Rick Warren founded Saddleback Church in Lake Forest in 1980. Today, it is one of America’s most influential churches, with approximately 20,000 people attending the weekend services. Saddleback Church came to 99designs seeking a professional book cover for Warren’s latest release, ‘The Hope You Need’. They were open to creativity, as long as it helped to convey the powerful message inside the book.
- Paid $5,539
- Received 3184 designs
Recent print design contests
Popular Contest Entries +10 more entries submitted by 6 designers
Innovative designs invited for a new podcast aimed at entrepreneurs who want to build a 7 or 8 figure business.
Popular Contest Entries +35 more entries submitted by 10 designers
Online service that graphs stats. Mostly we target office managers and business owners....
Popular Contest Entries +1 more entry submitted by 3 designers
Create a professional, clead Trade show Booth illustration/ layout for a Real Estate company in education
Campus Real Estate is a real estate services and development company that works only with charter schools K-12 and hi...
Popular Contest Entries +21 more entries submitted by 3 designers
Our company is an environmental risk and ratings firm for environmental best practices in oil & gas. We are often des...
Popular Contest Entries +53 more entries submitted by 12 designers
Our company sales server components (hard drives, Controller cards, servers etc) We sell to large corporations, gov...
Popular Contest Entries +6 more entries submitted by 4 designers
I'm a technology sales executive....
Popular Contest Entries +51 more entries submitted by 19 designers
We're a 20 year old software company, creating solutions for collaboration, communication and customer engagement....
browse 15 more print design contests »
Still have questions?
- How many designers will be working on my project?
- A typical contest has dozens of designers competing to produce the best design. The more money you offer, the more designers you'll attract.
- What if I don’t like any of the designs that I get?
- We have a 100% money-back guarantee! If you don't like any designs, then simply contact us within 60 days and we'll give you a complete refund.
- How many design entries will I get to choose from?
- On average, we receive 50+ entries per print design contest, from dozens of different designers over a 7 day period.
- How much does it cost to run a print design contest?
- You set the budget! Pricing starts at $199 and in general, the more money you offer, the more print designs you will have to choose from.
- Will the designers tailor their designs to suit my business?
- Our designers create designs according to your requirements, so every entry to your design contest is tailor-made just for you!
- Can I get designers to revise the designs they create for me?
- Absolutely. Designers thrive on guidance, so the more feedback you provide, the better the quality of your finished product.
- 128 designs
- 2,788 open
- 404,854 contests
- $980,362 currently
- $2,421,026 designer payouts