Impressive packaging & label design
Get eye-catching packaging or a label designed in under 7 days, from $299
Host a design contest and our community of talented designers will compete to create stand out product packaging you love, or your money back!
- You describe your exact requirements
- Dozens of designers submit concepts for you to review
- You only pay for the design you like best!
Example packaging & label designs
How packaging & label design contests work
1) Compile your design brieftell me more
- Answer some simple questions about your business and the packaging & label design you're looking for.
- Decide on the amount you wish to pay.
2) Review & provide feedbacktell me more
- Designers submit concepts based on the brief
- Review and give feedback on designs as they are submitted
3) Pick a winning design!tell me more
- After 7 days, browse entries and pick your favorite packaging & label design. We'll take care of paying the winning designer.
- Complete handover - receive final high-quality files and full copyright
What our customers say
“Our experience with 99designs has been fantastic. We were able to interact with the designers - around the clock.”View contest
“Now we can have access to all the cutting-edge designs without hiring expensive design agencies.”View contest
“I would not have received the standard of design work at the price you offer else where. The competition concept is brilliant.”View contest
Winning packaging & label designs
Glam Energy Drink
Glam Energy Drink is a brand new energy drink created by a top beauty and education company. The brand represent a healthy, glamorous, first-class lifestyle and the product packaging needed to reflect this. The energy drink can should be pink and black striped with the product name in a script font. It should be classy and stand out on the shelf.
- Paid $195
- Received 55 designs
Marius Golf is a company which promotes Marius Filmalter, the premier putting instructor on the PGA Tour. They were launching a brand new DVD and required packaging to be designed for this. The design needed to consist of a logo for Automatic Putting, a layout for the DVD cover, and for the actual DVD itself. In terms of style, the design needed to be slick, classy, and professional.
- Paid $1,133
- Received 176 designs
Raw Athletics is dedicated to developing a line of sports consumer products. Vapor Fresh is their first product made of all natural ingredients which cleans and deodorizes sports equipment. They required a label to be designed which was clear, sharp, punchy, and sporty. The spray bottle may be blue or white, so the label should be suited to display on both colors.
- Paid $424
- Received 86 designs
Ssov, a family owned Napa Valley winery, required a wine label design for a very special limited production. This label should stand out on the shelf and attract a younger demographic without alienating the older generation. No cartoons or animal characters should be included. The type face used should be both clear and bold. In terms of color, orange and electric blue would suit the existing brand.
- Paid $395
- Received 107 designs
Mountain X Wine
Mountain X Wine are a small wine company in Australia with a superior wine, due to be launched in the coming months. It’s a premium, high-quality wine and it’s made in small quantities. This should be reflected in the label design created. A text-based logo should also be incorporated.
- Paid $320
- Received 106 designs
Simply Natural, PuraLean
Simply Natural is a health supplement company that makes natural products with no stimulants. They required a label design for a new product called PuraLean, which is an incredible weight loss cleanse supplement. The design itself needs to be bright, eye-catching and creative.
- Paid $211
- Received 18 designs
Recent packaging & label design contests
Popular Contest Entries +36 more entries submitted by 15 designers
making wine for personal use/gifts
Popular Contest Entries +25 more entries submitted by 17 designers
We sell quality T-shirts at an affordable price, while maintaining an environmentally conscious workflow.
Popular Contest Entries +51 more entries submitted by 13 designers
We sell vitamins and nutural products
Popular Contest Entries +81 more entries submitted by 19 designers
Manufacturer, importer and wholesaler of womens beach and resort wear.
Popular Contest Entries +33 more entries submitted by 8 designers
• We are test marketing our first product. It's a silver stainless steel water bottle with no printing on it.
Popular Contest Entries +73 more entries submitted by 19 designers
We create e-liquid for use in electronic cigarettes and Mods. Our liquids come in a variety of fruit, tobacco, and…
Popular Contest Entries +44 more entries submitted by 11 designers
Create the next packaging or label design for (Uplifting Beauty Product Line) Practical Holdings Group LLC
We sell many different products on amazon.com we have a beauty line that we sell and have private labeled. we are…
browse 2 more packaging & label design contests »
Still have questions?
- How many designers will be working on my project?
- A typical contest has dozens of designers competing to produce the best design. The more money you offer, the more designers you'll attract.
- What if I don’t like any of the designs that I get?
- We have a 100% money-back guarantee! If you don't like any designs, then simply contact us within 60 days and we'll give you a complete refund.
- How many design entries will I get to choose from?
- On average, we receive 40+ entries per packaging & label design contest, from dozens of different designers over a 7 day period.
- How much does it cost to run a packaging & label design contest?
- You set the budget! Pricing starts at $299 and in general, the more money you offer, the more packaging & label designs you will have to choose from.
- Will the designers tailor their designs to suit my business?
- Our designers create designs according to your requirements, so every entry to your design contest is tailor-made just for you!
- Can I get designers to revise the designs they create for me?
- Absolutely. Designers thrive on guidance, so the more feedback you provide, the better the quality of your finished product.
- 128 designs
- 1,903 open
- 216,112 contests
- $605,784 currently
- $1,695,837 designer payouts