Professional, custom-made graphic design
Get anything designed in under 7 days, from $299
Host a design contest and our community of talented designers will compete to create a graphic design you love, or your money back!
- You describe your exact requirements
- Dozens of designers submit concepts for review
- You only pay for the design you like best!
How other design contests work
1) Compile your design brieftell me more
- Answer some simple questions about your business and the other design you're looking for.
- Decide on the amount you wish to pay.
2) Review & provide feedbacktell me more
- Designers submit concepts based on the brief
- Review and give feedback on designs as they are submitted
3) Pick a winning design!tell me more
- After 7 days, browse entries and pick your favorite other design. We'll take care of paying the winning designer.
- Complete handover - receive final high-quality files and full copyright
What our customers say
“99designs will get you the best results. I will continue recommending 99designs to every business owner that needs a website or logo designed.”View contest
“The 99designs staff have always been helpful and available and I can actually tell by their level of support that they care about me.”View contest
“99designs provided the necessary means to help us jump start our product cost effectively.”View contest
Winning other designs
I Love PillowCases
I Love Pillowcases specialize in creative gift ideas and are expanding into novelty pillowcase sets. They required a cute and romantic pillowcase set to be designed for a couple. The design needed to depict two love birds and contain no more than 3 colors. Ideally, they would be given as an engagement gift, bridal shower gift, or anniversary gift.
- Paid $145
- Received 38 designs
Gelati Joes is in independent soft-serve yogurt and Italian ice-cream establishment. They were planning to open a brand new store and needed to create a color scheme for the exterior of the building. In terms of style, the building needed to be as eye-catching as possible. It’s a 60’s modern building and should have a cool & groovy feel.
- Paid $295
- Received 74 designs
Skullo Kitty is a merchandising company looking for a character to represent their new, upcoming product. The design needs to be simple and realistic. It should be creative and a cross between Hello Kitty and Jack Skellington (the main character from Tim Burton’s movie, A Night Before Christmas).
- Paid $295
- Received 68 designs
Snipr is an online marketing tool to research online niches, buy domains and then build, launch, and monetize websites. They required an illustration to include on the websites homepage to coincide with a new product launch. The image itself should consist of a laptop with websites popping out. In terms of style, it should be loud, bright, and pop out from the page.
- Paid $495
- Received 22 designs
Indie Boy Music
Indie Boy Music were planning on launching “The Internet Musician Podcast” and required album artwork to submit to iTunes. In terms of style, the artwork needed to be alternative, edgy and have a rock and roll feel. No color preferences were given as Indie Boy Music were totally open to creativity.
- Paid $145
- Received 29 designs
Team ATE USA
Team ATE USA is an international dealer of pre-owned automated test equipment to printed circuit board and semiconductor manufacturers. They required an innovative and creative trade show booth display that will attract people and promote their company. In terms of style, the booth design should be eye-catching, professional, and slick.
- Paid $407
- Received 28 designs
Recent other design contests
Popular Contest Entries +27 more entries submitted by 8 designers
Australia's largest investment and business blog
Popular Contest Entries +59 more entries submitted by 22 designers
I am not a company but an individual. I am looking to design a logo for a beautiful wedding ring
Popular Contest Entries +22 more entries submitted by 5 designers
eBay auction listing template needed for selling hair extensions, halk chalk, hair feathers etc.
Popular Contest Entries +16 more entries submitted by 5 designers
We laser engrave, cut, and produce products for other businesses and consumers.
Popular Contest Entries +49 more entries submitted by 16 designers
We are an outdoor company that focuses mainly on fly fishing, destination travel and high end client management.
Popular Contest Entries +57 more entries submitted by 19 designers
Impark is a North American wide parking management company that provides parking facility management for a wide…
Popular Contest Entries +39 more entries submitted by 16 designers
We are Freight Broker / Transportation company, Logistics.
Popular Contest Entries +60 more entries submitted by 12 designers
Trolley Bags needs genius logo and product graphics to show the world a shopping bag can be more.
browse 16 more other design contests »
Still have questions?
- How many designers will be working on my project?
- A typical contest has dozens of designers competing to produce the best design. The more money you offer, the more designers you'll attract.
- What if I don’t like any of the designs that I get?
- We have a 100% money-back guarantee! If you don't like any designs, then simply contact us within 60 days and we'll give you a complete refund.
- How many design entries will I get to choose from?
- On average, we receive 40+ entries per other design contest, from dozens of different designers over a 7 day period.
- How much does it cost to run an other design contest?
- You set the budget! Pricing starts at $299 and in general, the more money you offer, the more other designs you will have to choose from.
- Will the designers tailor their designs to suit my business?
- Our designers create designs according to your requirements, so every entry to your design contest is tailor-made just for you!
- Can I get designers to revise the designs they create for me?
- Absolutely. Designers thrive on guidance, so the more feedback you provide, the better the quality of your finished product.
- 126 designs
- 1,813 open
- 215,077 contests
- $564,202 currently
- $1,693,541 designer payouts