Important notice ahead: Even though the name "Café" suggests it's a coffee place, it is NOT, so we don't want to see coffee beans or cups, thanks.
We want 2 different menus in the same style/size:
Format of the menu(s):
We haven't decided on a final format yet.
Possible formats are:
One-Sheet-Menu (print on front & back)
- classic A4 (21 x 29.7 cm) - landscape or portrait
- long A4 (14.8 x 42 cm) - portrait
=> when chosing this format, there would need to be 2 menu cards, one for drinks and one for food.
Folded Menu (print on all 4 sides)
- Single fold - Fold type = long fold - classic A4 (21 x 29.7 cm) - portrait
=> when chosing this format, there would only be one menu card for food & drinks;
Any other format
If there is a better format that is still printable in Germany, we appreciate your suggestions and are open to other formats.
Material of the menu cards:
Most likely it will be silk coated paper (around 400gsm) with a double sided matt laminating.
There are also other nice materials like recycled leather, where embossment can be used to play or other materials. We are open to your suggestions.
Color of the menu:
- we would like the menu be either black with white font or anthracite with white font, but again we are open to suggestions, if you prefer any other color.
Information on the menu
- see attached file for possible amount of dishes/information on the menu
- there will be chapters for breakfast, lunch and dinner on the food menu and cold, hot drinks, wine, ... on the drinks menu.
- the logo and name should be on the menu
- possibly the address:
Staufener Straße 7
78189 Bad Krozingen
- each chapter can come with a small explanation (e.g. Tapas can be chosen from the glass cabinet)
- there should NOT be any food pictures on the menu
- if you find nice & simple illustrations for each chapter for example, that's nice but it needs to match the menu- & logo-style
- attached you can find the new logo
- the font used for the "Café" is the Roboto font, its freely available and attached
New brand identity
People will talk about us…
Iberian/Spanish food with local influences (southern part of Germany);
Traditional Tapas (& more) with an individual, creative note/tone without constraints
Contemporary - Zeitgeist
For people of all ages
Attributes used to describe the brand & the promise
Fresh, New, Contemporary, Refreshing, energetic - peppy - lively (spanish)
Feelings to be associated
Being somewhere else, holiday feeling, Relaxed, personal & homely
Restaurant Interior *new*
Chalkboard with daily food specials
New dark grey/anthracite chairs (old chairs in pictures will be replaced)
Oil paintings on the wall (temporary art galleries at the moment, maybe continued)
Cozy lighting, but not cheezy, more clean
Food/Tapas will be presented in white cazuelas & glass cabinets
Music: Spanish Folklore & modern chill out
Old Chestnut trees in the beer garden situated in the backyard of an old chapelle
Wooden chairs & tables/beer sets
Colors = Anthracite/dark grey // White
Colorful accents (in interior design)
When using a new font, please be aware, that it needs to include certain spanish accents (see attached menu file) and it would be great if its free.