I enjoy the life doing designs. I take it as my work and at the same time, as my hobby.
Member since: April 18, 2013
"This was my second time working with Carlos, and again he created exactly what i was looking for. Very friendly and helpfull. He has great ideas and skills."
"Carlos is a fantastic designer. With a lot of attention to detail and great ideas, he has created a perfect logo for us. We always received very quick answers and suggested improvements in a few minutes. As soon as I need another design, I hope to be ab..."
"Working with Carlos was a blast! He came up with amazing concepts that are simple, bold and unique. He took feedback from our team and iterated on the concepts quickly. He also created an animated version of it! I'd love to work with Carlos again."
"Great work! Fast Communication :)"
"Have worked with Carlos many times, Excellent service and turnaround."
"Carlos was great to work with...very responsive, made timely updates and provided exactly what we needed. I would work with Carlos again."
"Working with Carlos was the best decision for my business. You can definitely rely on Carlos to make you a great and good looking logo! I never thought I could find such a professional designer on 99designs. He is creative, skilful, communicative, he pa..."
"Carlos is an excellent designer and just as important, he is creative. "
"Quickly made an awesome logo for our app! Thank you."
"Carlos was quick and creative, thanks :)"
"Fantastic designer. Carlos is an extremely talented creative thinker. He took the time to understand our product and patterns, and delivered us an icon that feels authentic and powerful. "
"Great working with Carlos, responsive to the comments and requests, awesome!"
"Absolutely fantastic work and really great concepts! A+ 5/5"
"Carlos was great to work with and his quality of work is of a high calibre. I would definitely recommend him to others!"
"Great designer. Quick and precise. Recommended."
"A+ designer. Would recommend anytime. Best wishes. "
"Great concepts and very professionell work! Thanks Carlos"
"Carlos did a great job designing our iPhone app icon for us. His initial design concepts stood out from the other designers, and he was very willing and prompt with making tweaks to the design that we requested, working with us until we had the perfect ..."
"Worked with Carlos before, will absolutely continue working with him again."
"Amazingly high quality work on top of A+ people skills. Would work with Carlos again easily."
"Brilliant work! Very professional quality and very quick and responsive to feedback. 5/5 highly recommended."
"We ask for a app icon and Carlos did a great job. We receive all necessary sizes for iOS and Android. He always responded in short time to changes and delivered very fast. All good. Recommend. "
"It was such a pleasure to work with Carlos. He was highly professional and responsive every step of the way. He offered value-add advice around colors and helped us visualize our design by providing packaging and store-front mock-ups. And perhaps mos..."
"everything is great!"
"I started this, my first contest, with bundles of excitement but blended with caution - the latter was misplaced. I was blessed with a number of great designers and many strong designs. It was fascinating to see the exercise progress, I enjoyed the di..."
"Quick, professional and delivered all as agreed. Happy to work with Carlos."
"Great designer, very responsive. Highly recommended!"
"Very helpful and quick to respond on the final edits"
"Carlos was really easy to work with and produced may logos around the one we liked the most. Also after awarding Carlos Afonso he kept on working with the logo and made a great effort to give a good experience. Highly recommended! Thank you Carlos."
"I had an truly great experience with Carlos. He was very responsive, very open to feedback and always get back with new designs quickly. Not to mention, everything he provided looked great. I high recommend working with Carlos!"
"Carlos is creative, patient, very responsive and highly professional. He acted on our feedback and directions quickly. I can fully recommend Carlos."
"Mr. Afonso is a great designer that took my words and idea and created what i have now as my app icon. His communication skills and creativeness made it a pleasant experience to work with."
"Carlos Afonso has been one of the best designers we have interacted with on 99designs yet. His first design was 90% of what we wanted and we was quick to iterate on his design to get us that remaining 10%. He provided all the required files within 20 ..."
"Been totally awesome. The guy do everything you ask him very fast. The conversation was really good too, which is for me very important. Hire him!"
"Very professional designer. We have expierenced great skills and an excellent communication with him."
"Ha hecho todos lo cambios que le he ido pidiendo de forma rápida y profesional. Contento con el resultado"