Proposed wireframes are attached. We aren't fixated on them, but give a good guide to the kind of approach we anticipate. CTA buttons should use the same orange colour as used in the logo.
This brief is for five pages:
- Features Page
- Why DSMN8
- Contact Us
• This should be able to feature a large COVER IMAGE with headline text and a call to action button.
• TOP NAVIGATION and SIGN IN BUTTON should all be really nicely integrated into the design; clear but not overbearing.
• TOP NAVIGATION will be remain visable during page-scroll.
• Modular grid will feature headline content that can be updated frequently (e.g. blog posts, news item, feature video).
• 3 examples of FULL PAGE STORIES that can be shown (or not).
– The 3 styles can vary, they don't have to follow wire-frame example, but they do need to be able to show headlines, images and text for each story.
• The page FOOTER needs to feature site options as per the wireframes, with social links and a "Request a Demo" call to action. The footer will feature on all pages.
FEATURES: At launch there will be 8 key features (with more to be added in future), each of which needs a graphic icon to aid quick visual recognition of the type of feature.
This feature grid will link down the page to modular sections that feature a headline, image and description for each feature, with two orientations (image right and image left).
This page needs to show a promotional video (or graphic in same space), explanatory text and two buttons ("Plans & Pricing" should be Orange, "Features" should be grey to give preference to this).
Underneath this will be a narrow carousel highlighting either clients or key 'bite-size' statistics that help sell the opportunity of the DSMN8 platform.
It's a blog! So it must highlight the latest blog post, show recent blog posts and make it easy to find older blog posts by time or content.
This page needs to show two office locations (UK and UAE) as well as contact details.
We don't mind how people contact us, we want them to be able to quickly identify the option that they're most comfortable with.
Contact pages can be very lifeless - being the last page on the site potential customers may visit this page needs to leave as good an impression as another page with the same quality of interface design.
There is potential for other pages to be briefed to the successful designer (Pricing, About US, Search Results, 404) outside of this contest.