Awesome stuff! Great designer and creates unique content!
Great result and communication!
awesome work as usual thanks again
Ana was absolutely incredible to work with. Professional results and a quick turnaround.
How drew z started their wordpress theme design journey
Who are you known as?
Ronchetti Distributing Company
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We sell domestic, import, craft beers, and non-alcoholic beverages. Our target audience will be the retail accounts that sell our products to consumers, as well as, suppliers who are interested in utilizing our network to bring their products to our market.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the WordPress theme?
I have attached a brand standard document that lays out the current logos and colors we use. We are not opposed to expanding the color pallet where it makes sense.
• Responsive business design to accommodate mobile, tablet, and desktop
• Sleek modern look and feel. We are a 110 year old company that just in the past 2 years has really started to embrace digital and its reach.
• Will want to integrate media feeds from our suppliers when available. This may just be in the form of imbedded content.
• Love the use of icons and vector art
• Home Page: News, Featured Products, Current Events. We need to have a simple user interaction to capture the users age. Users must be on legal drinking age to enter the site. A simple yes or no question would suffice.
• About Us: To communicate who we are and what our business mission is
• Products Page: A way to layout the different products we carry.
• Contact Us: A portal for order entry, general inquires, prospective supplier relationships
What to avoid
We are pretty open minded with respect to functionality. Base colors are included in our brand standards document.
We want to keep the site as streamlined as possible. Don’t want to over use any high res graphics. We love vector art vs imagery, but do realize that some imagery may be necessary to pull any design together. We’d like to keep any animations to a minimum. We feel it’s best to use them as a transitional piece vs anything that would be auto played.