Please keep in mind that the articles and the texts on the platform are generally written in the apercu font (see attached files). It is not a must for the headlines of the platform, but probably yes - I leave it up to you. Still, if possible it would be important that it does not look to similar to headspace in general!
The headlines (for now) are 2 lines:
Abnehmen, aber richtig. (<- h1)
Keine Märchen. Nur du und dein inneres Monster. (<- h2)
Losing weight, but right.
No fairy tales. Only you and your inner monster.
STRUCTURE AND TABLE ROWS OF THE HOMEPAGE
The homepage should contain nine table rows below the heading (with the heading 10 table rows). You can have a look at a first design draft for the raw structure of the homepage (->see the attached "template design"-jpg-file, but please keep in mind that there are some rows missing and that I don't like this design. It is just for a bit of an overview. For the further subpages I will inform you more specifically about the content after the qualifying round. The content and texts for the subpages have already been created.
Starting from head to toe:
1. A table row with a full table row 2 minutes intro-video for the platform that is about motivation, the inner monster and losing weight (still has to be developed)
2. A table row that leads to our motivation section with the motivation articles
3. A table row leading to our nutrition section with the nutrition articles
4. A table row about the advantages and actual content of monster fitness, which are also the features of the (later paid) account.
The features/USP of the account (and of monster fitness) are:
Most important (USP and most value):
- The Monster-Avatar, which can be leveled up during the course of the holistic, most innovative losing-weight-concept (by tasks, challenges and other functions)
- A modular nutrition plan that fits individually for every person - and more importantly - for every character (can be composed/changed individually by each participant)!
- Practical knowledge being trained and deliverd via exercises and in different media forms about self-motivation, energy and nutrition, which also gathers experience to level up the avatar ;)
Second important (also much value, but not too unique):
- Regular temporary challenges
- A personal monster-fitness-coach/supporter from the community
- The warm-hearted, supportive (and hopefully humorous) monster-fitness-community standing behind you!
5. A table row that shows our PDF-Incentives for our newsletter with a button that leads to the newsletter registration (PNG-files of the front pages of the PDF-files which are the incentives for the newsletter registration are attached, see: „Front-Page PDF-Incentive 1-3“), please keep in mind that the PDF-incentives should not look too much like an advertisement, but rather like nice side-candys on top of subscribing to the newsletter -> This table row is missing in the "template design"-file
6. A table row that leads to our podcast-site (podcast is about losing weight, motivation and the inner monster - the monster-fitness podcast) -> This table row is missing in the "template design"-file
8. A table row that leads to our articles in the myths and fairy tales section of losing weight - there can be a preview of a couple of those articles
9. Last table row above the footer: „Monsters that have already been helped“ -> Our idea was a slideshow of funny monsters that slide from right to left but you can implement other ideas here (considering the show of the monsters one after each other :)) (you can take just anything as a placeholder, monsters will be developed in the future for this)
NAVIGATION AND FURTHER SUBPAGES
The main navigation (1 or 2 points are added in the future):
Home / Motivation / Nutrition / The Science / Podcast
On the right hand top side there will be a button leading to the "coming soon" page, where the visitor is informed about the upcoming program/account that is in development
THE MOTIVATION AND NUTRITION SUB-PAGE
Both currently have the same content structure: A big header graphic followed by three table rows. The first table row is about the main leading article in the motivation/nutrition section, the second table row is about the second leading article in the corresponding section. The third table row leads to all other articles and shows the newest ones. If you have other (or more ideas) about the structure, you are welcome!
Since the articles have already been written, it is important that you consider the articles' style a bit for the sub-pages.
For the motivation page we have the following two main articles, which are representative for most of the article-style (perhaps the header illustrations can be changed though):
--> Please read the messages for the articles URLs
I know that the articles' style breaks kinda with the illustrations' style from the homepage, but there cannot be an illustration for each little monster/article illustration that is used (and there are a lot of articles to come), so we have to switch here a bit (for the articles illustrations). We have to see how that works out!
THE FIRST PAGE OF THE ACCOUNT (the entrance hall):
Headline (translated into english): „Chapter 1: The adventure begins…“
Only for the first month: A video (probably on the left side), which introduces the entrance hall and its functions.
The Monster-Avatar (probably on the right side) -> either female or male (depending on the data which has been received from the participants answers beforehand). A likeable, funny creature (illustration will be created), which can level up and develop by gathering experience (starting at level 1).
Then, the following is displayed:
Field and Button where you can enter the current weight for that day (is not shown afterwards).
Display of the goal weight and a button, which on click shows the motivational text (as a pop up or unfolding below the button) that has been written by the participant at the beginning of the program.
Display of the calories available per day (based on data which was given beforehand).
Then a table row where the daily calories intake is displayed from Monday to Sunday (depending on the meal composition that the participant has chosen by the nutrition plan). That value of the caloric intake can be individually changed (if he/she has more or less eaten on that day).
Below the weekly caloric deficit and the corresponding fat loss is being displayed.
The next table row shows the current challenges that are available (or he/she is already participating at) and the goals that the participant has set for the respective week and chapter/month.
Then there is a big table row which displays the progress:
Since the beginning oft he month you have
xx burned calories and xx lost weight.
Last month you have
xx burned calories and xx lost weight.
Then an overview of the whole weight-loss progress since the beginning oft he program
„This is what you have lost since the beginning of your journey:“
xx burned calories and xx lost weight.
The next table rows now represent each a chapter that the participant has unlocked besides the current one. The content of these table rows start with the headlines of the chapters, a brief summary of what the chapter was about and then the summary of what has been achieved in this chapter/month:
- Amount of experience gathered (for the monster)
- Lost kilos
- Fulfilled Challenges
- Goals that have been reached
- Knowledge that has been acquired in the field of motivation and nutrition
- Achievements concerning the help and support of other participants
THE NAVIGATION OF THE ACCOUNT
Important: It has been translated into english!
Motivation and Energy (-> Exercises/Challenges + Practical knowledge)
- Modular nutrition plan (Submenu)
- Practical knowledge (Submenu)
Your Monster Fitness Coach
The Monster Fitness Community
Data and settings
THE COMING SOON TEASER-PAGE
-> Will be communicated after the other pages have been set up.
THE PODCAST SUB-PAGE
This has not been created yet and no texts have been written. But the structure should be like this: A big header graphics and then the section which starts with a two to three lines introduction for the podcast followed by the first intro-episode. After this the newest episodes are listed in brackets (about 10 on one page), each with a headline and a teaser text.
These are essentially the pages that are most important and relevant for this contest: Homepage, motivation and nutrition sub page, podcast sub page and the first page of the account.