- Berger & Montague P.C. logo and contact info
- background image: Las Vegas strip or Las Vegas hotels.
- heading: Las Vegas "Resort Fees" Class Action
- subheading: Do you qualify to join the class action?
- functional "CONTACT US" form
- Step 1 - Have you traveled to Las Vegas in the past three years?
- Step 2: If you stayed at any of the hotels listed below, you may have been overcharged. Fill out this form to speak with an attorney at Berger & Montague, P.C. and find out if you are owed money back!
- at the bottom of the section: Berger & Montague, P.C. is investigating potential class action lawsuits on behalf of anyone who paid "resort fees" to a major Las Vegas resort within the last three years.
Next section down:
- heading: If you stayed at any of these Las Vegas Hotels in the past three years, you may have been charged for services you didn't use:
- [list of hotels]: use the list from the attached jpg image
- below list: "Resort fees" are mandatory fees added to nightly room rates at hotels and resorts. These fees apply to a variety of amenities, such as Wi-Fi, shuttle service, daily newspaper delivery, an in-room telephone, printing of boarding passes, nightly turndown, gym and pool access, etc. However, certain charges associated with Las Vegas "resort fees" may be illegal. If you stayed at one of the hotels listed above in the past three years, please contact us to learn about your rights by using the contact form on this page, calling 800-788-9715, or emailing email@example.com
- at bottom of section: "contact an attorney" button
- heading: Learn more about the case
- similar buttons to the ones on fxclassaction.com, but do press release on the left; more information in the middle; and a button for "LEAD ATTORNEYS". No complaint button.
- heading: FAQs About Class Actions
- dropdown questions similar to the ones in http://fxclassaction.com/
Next section down:
- same info as fxclassaction.com: Berger & Montague, P.C. (address); Email; Call us
- Berger & Montague logo and advertising disclosures
Please provide both a full webpage and mobile page mockup for each design.
Heading: Foreign Exchange Rate Manipulation Class Action
Subheading: Do you qualify to join the class action?
Step 1: Did you exchange foreign currency (in the US or abroad) or trade foreign investments between 2007 and 2013 while residing in one of these states:
[map highlighting Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina]
Step 2: If you did, fill out this form to speak with an attorney at Berger & Montague P.C.
Down lower: "Learn more about the case"
[Link to complaint] [ Link to press release] [Link to article about case]