What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the WordPress theme?
We request that the design be based on the Avada theme, not using any third party components, except the embedded Avada theme plugins/features. https://avada.theme-fusion.com/#
We would like for our design to be bright, clean and modern - professional, not gimmicky or tacky. We would like for it to be professional, high-contrast, and easy to navigate.
1. Homepage/landing page - Colorful and fun, vibrant and modern, but professional and easy to navigate.
2. Products/services - Please see Oracle, 'applications - product lifecycle management', - our page should be professional, trustworthy, clear and concise, and it should be easy to find the information.
3. Clients - Fun, colorful, pull quotes, relatable - prospects should want to see their names on our wall.
4. About us - Emphasize the global aspect of SpecPage and the 'SpecPage everywhere' angle with graphics. Again, engender trust and professionalism with a sense of fun and excitement.
5. Blog - Our blog page is busy, so we would like a more simplified theme but we do not want the topics on a drop menu. We want bold, bright graphics that make sense.
What to avoid
Very sparing with drops, no dark colors, no stock images/photos
All submissions must be fully compatible with Avada theme.
Our prospects and clients are relatively conservative, but they are also entrepreneurs.
We want our website to be bold and bright but also to convey that we are trustworthy, dependable and they can rely on us.
Our colors are orange and blue - Blue: hex: #0f4c96, Orange: hex: #ef8e21