Amazing work and easy to work with! Highly recommend
Great designer with great insights
My 2nd time working with Balabek. His work is consistently good and I'll be working with him again for 2 additional web design projects. I highly recommend reaching out to him if you're interested in web design work!
Good like always!
- website special
Did an excellent job and was quick to respond to feedback and requests. Highly recommend!
How courtneyL started their wordpress theme design journey
Who are you known as?
Lewis & Clark Ventures
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We're a venture capital firm that invests in Series A/B growth capital.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the WordPress theme?
We’re a firm that caters to startups and investors, and we’re seeking a refresh of existing webpage design (and development) that has a clean design and a modern aesthetic. We encourage the designer to explore the boundaries of our brand with the existing colors (see current website) and understand that we are comfortable with whitespace. Overall design should be clean, comfortable with white space. Brand colors are current website's blue/white/dark gray color palette. Preferred font is Effra. Parameters:
1. Designers are encouraged to explore creative ideas and layout
2. Design can be based on a new Word Press template, but must be commonly supported
3. Content should be easy for us to manage in Word Press moving forward
4. Links to social media accounts should remain
5. Do not include sound in new design
Project Ask: update our existing Word Press design to include the following pages (five main pages and four sub pages that will be needed after the contest is over, in a 1:1 project format, including an active blog):
1. Home Page (include industry sectors existing on current home page)
2. About Us (Subcategories: Team, Careers)
3. Portfolio Page
4. News (Subcategories: Blog, Research)
What to avoid
Don't include any sound elements.
We are not afraid of white space so long as it is incorporated appropriately.