What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the WordPress theme?
- colours to match our existing branding attached.
- would like to employ our vector designed imagery (see attached)
- would also like to utilise stock images which you may need to provide. (see our existing site for current stock images)
- crisp and clean, room for small amounts of text
- long scrolling pages with 'blocks' of information
- very visual
- infographics/illustrations need to be designed to bring content to life
- *In response to feedback*, we would like to see a stronger emphasis on CTAs. We would like to see them incorporated throughout the page e.g. above the fold, inline and instead of a footer, a get in touch form in the footer.
*please refer to attached document and site map*
What to avoid
- no dark colours
- nothing too corporate
- no complex icons and layout
- we just want a really crisp and non-fussy site that is easy to navigate and flows seamlessly.
- we have attached our existing brand imagery and logo which we would like to incorporate into the website design and follow the colour scheme
- more about the content and the message rather than the design - how the copy is displayed
- fully scalable assets provided with PSD