The website will consist of a few different areas:
1. Homepage will be a landing page that is extremely eye catching and signifies trust right off the bat with an elegant, flat and professional design. It will convey the message that we are the perfect partner for all their marketing and SEO (search engine optimization needs)
I have been thinking a bit, this is what I need on the homepage:
Who we are (company history)
How we work
What we do
Request quote form
Services we offer
2. The services page will go into further detail what kind of services we offer, such as on-site SEO, off-site SEO, web development, etc.
3. The contact me page that will be very eye-catching too, and very easy on the eye like the rest of the site.
4. The about me page that will be going into detail who I am and what I do, and how I do it. This is one of the pages you should put a bit of more attention on as it will be one of the most important pages after the homepage and services page.
5. The last but not least, blog page. This is where I will be writing blog posts about day-to-day discoveries I make and projects I work on, and case studies I want to share. It needs to be extremely nice, and easy on the eye just like my current blog http://dyar.no/. Also it is VERY important that the blog should support coding and syntax highlighting shortcodes, so make sure you add that to your designs. I will be posting a little programming and such and I would like the code to be correctly syntax highlighted.
Services I will offer:
Website and e-commerce website design and development
Search engine optimization (SEO)
Facebook and social media
A few "competitor" sites: