We are looking for a world class website design that will be the corner stone of our company - EvoTrain. We only want the homepage designed now, but we will ask our top designers to submit a trainer page later in the contest (we will provide details later).
The Homepage (UPDATED) -
1. Logo (see attached images)
2. Menu area for navigation (Home, Meet our trainers, Train with us, Store, About, and Contact us)
3. Main top area should have 4 sections or images that rotate. We will need a menu bar to switch between these sections. Sections - 1) Area for virtual personal training pictures, description, and "Train with us" button. 2) Featured video of the week. 3) Featured blog of the week. 4) Trainer of the week.
4. Body of site should be primarily content with a running feed of the latest media content including blog posts and videos.
5. Area to show current Ustream.tv video and upcoming events.
6. Train with us section (this should be high on the page, but not be very large).
7. Sign up to receive updates box (for email address entry).
8. Social media area with links to face book, twitter, etc.
9. Follow us section with recent twitter posts and link to twitter.
10. Comments from the community section with comments from users.
11. Meet our trainers area - Should include a brief description of a few trainers trainer and their pictures. Should also include a “see all trainers” link at the bottom of section.
12. Feedback section
Sites we like -
http://www.fitorbit.com -Organized well
http://www.marksdailyapple.com -modern, organized well, good social media integration
http://www.exercisetv.tv -Good layout, energy, and media display
http://www.easportsactive.com -Technology without looking too high tech
http://www.mashable.com - Good running content.
We are not setting any color requirements, but they will need to flow well with the colors of our logo (see attachments). Overall, we want to convey the image of our company (personal training, cutting edge technology, and fun) in a modern, energetic, and streamlined layout. We want to stand out from the competition, so we encourage designers to be creative as possible! We will provide daily feedback on designs submitted!