How Cymphonix started their web page design journey
We provide branding resources and full specs - all you do is pull them together into a design. Sounds easy right? If you're looking for an easy project that will generate $$$ check this one out!
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Cymphonix is a tech company that provides schools and mid-enterprise businesses with Internet security. We're building a widget that will allow network administrators to easily test their current web filter to see if it's working (our widget will show them how easy it is to bypass their filter - so they'll know to upgrade to ours).
We'll promote this widget through banner advertising. You're essentially designing the banner ad.
A copy of the style guide and specs can be viewed here. The design must comply with the specifications in the style guide and delivered in a layered .psd file.
The header area referred to in the style guide should contain the following:
- Cymphonix's logo
- The text "Test Your Web Filter"
- The text "WARNING - this WILL bypass your web filter"
- Field "Enter URL of a page your filter would normally block"
- Button "Learn more about improving your web filter"Branding
Use the elements provided in this Branding Elements .zip file (contains other projects we've done) or any other elements from our website so that branding is aligned with our corporate brand.
- No wacky design elements - stick with what you see on our website http://www.cymphonix.com and in the branding elements zip file