Convert A Book
- We are a tech company that works with large to medium-sized book publishers to convert their printed manuscripts to eBooks
- This company is headed up by young entrepreneurs and we want to make sure that we are viewed as a rising force in the publishing industry
- Small to Large Publishers
- Self publishers
- We are looking for a redesign of our current website and UI of a web-based tool located at the same URL
- It is preferred that both the website and UI match or compliment one another in design
- We are looking to have a design that reflects our attitude - we are in an age-old industry that is a little bit uptight and set in it's ways, but we are a modern company and product. A good example of the type of attitude we want to convey is mint.com. They are in the finance industry, but have a modern attitude.
- The sites that we love the design on the most and would love to have something close to is http://www.mint.com and new.lds.org.
- Fonts need to be clean and simple. The current fonts on our site are Lucida Grande, Georgia, and for the logo, Romeral.
- You may design the homepage and I will leave feedback on what I like/dislike about it. Then once we get somewhere we can move on to the subpages and tool redesign.
- Clarity and ease of navigation is key.
- Please stay as close to our color as our current site's color scheme as possible (White, light blue, and reddish orange)
- Please refer to the attached screenshots for the redesign of the different dashboards.
2. Employee Dashboard
3. Client Dashboard
4. Admin Dashboard
- We like the cleaniness of the current site, but feel that it is too simple.