Lory is a very talented and dedicated designer. The handover process was used for even more iterations of the design and the result is a very complete design package.
- Ralf Schimmel
How Jonathan Grace started their web page design journey
The purpose of this website is to keep the wider local community up to date with what is going on in the club. We show regularly updated content such as fixtures and match reports. The other purpose of this site is to attract potential professional players from all over the world.
The problem with the design of the current site is it looks very dated and it is inflexible when it comes to adding new content.
We want a complete design overhaul for the site with pages as PSD preferably.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Currently http://www.srfc.ie is 3 years old. It is in need of a facelift and a new design is wanted.
The site is a rugby club which has a large catchment area in Dublin, Ireland. It plays at a high level in the country and so needs a site that reflects it's level in the sport.
Services offered through the site are:
- News articles for several areas such as a 'social' page, homepage etc..
- match reports with pictures
- fixtures for the season for all teams
- a shop which sells club gear
- a club sponsors page
- New Entrants!: Please see feedback left for current entries.
- A design of the following pages for the new site. (In short, we need 2 basic page designs)
- The site should have only one standard template, with links to the main sections along the top and links to the team pages along the left hand side (or whatever you think looks best).
- The homepage, with the latest news articles and match reports. We'd also like to see a large image accompanying the latest news article. We upload photos with articles. Alongside this image we would like to see three or 4 news headlines stacked one on top of the other.
- The shop page will show categories of merchandise, and clicking on these categories will take you to a list of products with a price and a button to add the product to the cart.What we like: