Hi, my name is Jason at username "Mastermind Web" and I just finished my first contest here on 88 Designs... I mostly try and design simple projects my self but Im glad I had an opportunity to use this service and meet an extraordinary designer to work with.
The Designer "Goroekoputro" listened to all my modifications and corresponded with me very professionally and in a respectful manor. Once we were on the same page in the outcome for my client he without question or pushing him to do. Goroekoputro gave me many different designs to choose from making my desion to take him to the final round easy... He was on time after feedback was given and was not pushy or confrontational in his comments back which I did not like from other designers. I would recommend Goroekoputro to anyone looking for design talent here on 99 Designs... As a matter of fact I'm considering on using him on other projects outside of 99 designs that match his diverse skill sets...
- Mastermind Web
Excellent work. Is a breeze to work with. Got my artistic vision in the first try, and was a pleasure going through iterations to nail the final concepts.
- avery e
Definitely wonderful and professional work! Thanks a lot for your service!
- Detlev Kemps
Excellent work.... Professional, detail oriented and a very effective/responsive communicator. Adhered to specifications and was quick to implement requested changes. Highly recommended.
Natasha did a great job and was very responsive to any requests.
- Ian J.
It has been an absolute pleasure working with Ian. He was very helpful and made all the changes that we requested. We are thrilled with the final website design - thanks Ian!
I would highly recommend him to anyone. :)
How Lgomez123 started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a new foundation based out of San Antonio, Texas. Our foundation primarily focuses on the following areas:
- The urbanization and revitalization of San Antonio
- Turning San Antonio into the next technology and entrepreneur hug
- Creating innovative ways to deliver technology related education
- Creating a new kind of corporate workplace culture.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
1. Home Page - This is probably the most important page. I want it to convey that we are not a normal boring foundation. We are technology people approaching philanthropy from an entrepreneurship background. Our logo was created at 99 designs and think really highlights our style. I am completely open to suggestions are styles. Get creative and convince me!
2. Our mission - This is going to be a template. The page you see on the site I have provide is one of the 4 areas we cover. Once this theme/template is made i will take it and make 3 more pages based on your design for the other 3 areas of our work. The key components that every page of our initiatives will have is:
- The problem, why we are attacking this area in soceity
- the solution, the way we are going to make change
- An area for us to display articles and links to white papers, etc
- An area where we put logos of organizations we are working with that will link to their websites
- i think maybe the bottom should have a "contact us" area or somewhere that has our address and stuff like that
3. Meet the Team - this page will have all the key players that are making these initiatives happen. It should fit the overall theme of the website in regards to color scheme and what not
4. Grant Information - This is where people submit a grant application. I want some type of button they can click on, this will take them to another system that I am creating right now. it will mostly likely be a link. The rest of the page is going to be application content that they need to read.
What to avoid
I hate the way most nonprofits and foundation websites look. they look to static and dull. I want this to look like the website someone new business is starting in the cloud, not a normal foundation.
I am open to any and all suggestions. Think modern, young, and hip. like you are a graphic designer living in a cool vibrant city.
The site i have up right now is password protected