Margaritaman.com - a competitor, just so you can take a look at what other people are doing. I don't love everything about this website but I do enjoy the vibrant "tropical" feel.
The primary goal of this page is to encourage online sign-ups. Basically, there should be a very prominent call-to-action. I've attached a screenshot of a Groupon landing page which really exemplifies what I'm looking for. I've also attached a screenshot (bevbros_example.tiff) that shows a really basic mock of what I was attempting (clearly I'm not a designer).
Basic page elements should include:
(1) Main body - Where the form and other copy will go
(2) Our business slogan and/or quick introduction - What do we sell?
(3) A "Continue" or "next" button which will be used for the form.
(4) A navigation menu (top or side navigation - or get really creative with it - up to you!)
(5) Our business logo prominently placed
The target audience is people hosting a party or other event.