TalkAboutHealth is where patients and caregivers get individualized, helpful, and accurate health answers and support from leading medical professionals and trained survivors.
Treatment is becoming more personalized, and health education and support must become more personalized as well. Patients need individualized answers and support to understand their health situation, make decisions, and know they are not alone.
We are a welcoming and caring community that has come together to meet, share, and learn with each other. We welcome patients, families, caregivers, survivors, professionals, and organizations. All members are encouraged to share their unique knowledge and experiences. The more we share, the more people we help.
Our audience is cancer survivors between the ages of 25 to 65. They are going through a stressful and emotional time where it is difficult to find relevant information, have limited time with their doctor, and feel out of control. They are searching for answers and support. When they come to TalkAboutHealth, they should feel like they are not alone and the community understands and is here to help.
After joining TalkAboutHealth, users should:
- Feel confident making decisions after getting answers from leading experts.
- Be better able to take control of their care after learning from experts and trained survivors.
- Know they are not alone after connecting with others like them.
- Have hope after hearing other survivor experiences.
- Take comfort in sharing with someone else.
- Feel fulfilled after helping others.