- Top: Logo
- Motto: “Where Healthcare Professionals Meet”
- Brief description of our mission (see above)
- Pics of previous events somewhere on page.
- Left side: future and past events list. Tabs link to pages with event descriptions, RSVPs, pics, etc. RSVPed individuals for the event should be able to post comments regarding the event.
- Ideas button: tab to page where members can suggest featured guests, topics for future events, or sign up to coordinate an event. These posts should be able to be both forwarded to the admins of the site in addition to being viewed publicly by members.
- Right side: News / Twitter / RSS posts. Or bulletin board for member posts (like FB wall)?
- Bottom mid front page: list / logo of professional organizations / hospitals represented by member of PFP. Members should be able to upload their own organizations with admin approval.
- Bottom (or top) right: one or two member quotes (testimonials).
- Top right: Sign-up for distribution list (name, profession, employer, email address) to get notices about future events.
- Bottom of page: FAQ, “How to Start a PFP Chapter”, contact us
- Should have a simple tie-in to our Facebook and Meet-up pages.
-Top of page: link to an extended calendar of events, complete with embedded links to the event page. If possible, it would be ideal to give members the ability to upload this calendar into their personal calendar (i.e. Google calendar, to their smart phone, etc.).
-Left or right side: A networking/directory page. where members can
- Event title
- Event basics (date, time, location).
- Full description of event
- Feedback button for previous events (that allows us to delete unproductive comments).
- Tickets / RSVP. Include profession, employer, link to facebook/linkedin profile picture, and the option of sending a link about the event to their facebook/linkedin wall in the RSVP.
- Should be able to charge for event through the site (or direct link to eventbrite?)
- Right side - RSVP list for event, including profession & employer (with employer logo if possible).
- When RSVPing, there should be a line asking if the person wants to be added to the listserv to get emails about future events. The default should be yes.
- When RSVPing, there should be included a radio button allowing the individual to choose to hide their info (otherwise info will show up on the RSVP list on the event page)
** The site should be reproducible for different cities' chapters, with easy links from the main page (like how groupon refers directly to a city's page). The city's page should be found at _____.providersforprogress.com (eg - boston.providersforprogress.com).
*** Feel free to completely change the design, while keeping the content.