Good grasp of concept and responsive to change requests.
How dphto started their web page design journey
- We value simple, elegant, and fast websites
- We want people to be able to express themselves outside of the traditional means that Facebook and Twitter offer -- photos can convey emotions and feelings in a much deeper way than text.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Aimed at younger people who want to express themselves using photos as the primary medium. Should have a fun feeling that encourages users to express themselves.
- The idea is to build a super fast, easy to use website that enables users to express daily thoughts using photos. In many ways this is a "twitter" but using photos instead of tweets. We are big fans of the minimalist design of Quora, Blippy, FriendFeed, Twitter, Dropbox and would like this site to reflect that aesthetic.
- The site DailyBooth has a similar concept and can be used to model the various features that are required
- I have also included a pdf with what I envision the basic layout looking like.
- The design should be simple and use soft colors with rounded elements. I like the top navigation style of Quora and Blippy so that should be incorporated into the design.