We really like http://www.RobertReeveslaw.com as far as their color scheme and on page elements go.
Color Scheme: Please use the colors from RobertReevesLaw.com, or something similar within reason as long as it looks professional and high end.
Each Page should have the following:
- A space for our live chat button (On the left)
- Contact form on the left (above or below the live chat)
- Scrolling banner at the top (Banner images)
- We will use people and faces in the header banner
- The company phone number will be on the top right:
- links to our social channels
- A button or image on the side bar "No Fee Guarantee" "You Don't Pay Unless you Win"
- A search bar
- A list of case results
- Addresses in footer / Perhaps Google Maps of the locations if it looks good.
- Footer reputability icons as seen on the robertreeveslaw.com footer.
Goal: To have an attractive page where the visitor is not overwhelmed, but has access to all of our interactive elements.
Much of the home page design will be inspired from RobertReevesLaw.com. In addition to the required items above, we would also like the following:
- A place for text at the top center of the page
- A 10 reasons box - reasons why to choose McCormick and Murphy
- The blogs will feed to the home page so we need a place for them towards the bottom of the page.
- We need a spot for at least one video on the home page, preferably above the fold.
- Images for each of our main practice areas where visitors can easily find what they are looking for (Car Accidents, Truck Accidents, Brain Injuries, Wrongful Death, Dog Bites)
We need a different design where the blogs will feed to. The theme should stay the same on this page, but be geared towards the blogs coming in.
Practice Area Pages:
These will be the main pages that visitors will land on. They will have information regarding each practice area. When the visitor lands on these pages they should immediately recognize the type of page this is about. This mockup can be made around the Car Accident page and should have a picture of a car accident, an area for tips, download buttons for accident preparation kits, room for text, at least one video over the subject and a visual call to action after any sample text.
- We will add an integrated search functionality in the website