Great designer. Highly responsive and very creative. Can't wait to get it up.
How LeahH started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Brio plans, designs, and executes innovative digital projects that make your job easier. We work with businesses to find ways they can gain a competitive edge, whether that means beating a competitor to market with a new app, using data to make better decisions, or building an interactive website.
1. CEO’s who are looking to improve business processes, use and understand data, and increase their bottom line.
2. IT Decision Makers (CIO / CTO) who need modern technology for their staff and customers.
3. System Administrators who want an efficient way to conduct repetitive or time-consuming tasks.
4. Partners, including other companies or agencies, that need a development partner for ongoing projects.
5. Team Members and talent in the technology space interested in working for Brio, including developers, analysts, project managers, and more.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
We're very open -- please refer to the sites we like and the content attached for more direction.
We've also selected some stock images we like -- these don't have to be used in your design, but can be. We like images that focus on the industries we work in, and can also use things related to programming / code, whiteboarding, and process. https://unsplash.com/collections/22…/gobriocom
We're interested in a custom icon set.
Lastly, we're changing our domain from briosolutions.com to gobrio.com.
Please see the attachment, gobrio.com Wireframe.
What to avoid
Avoid stock photos of people. Avoid use of the color red.
With this website, we want to tell a meaningful and easy-to-understand story about what we do.
We want to showcase our work and expertise.
We want to generate leads through contact form submissions.