Bannerman Wealth Management Group
Bannerman Wealth Management Group (BWMG) is seeking a high-quality, professionally designed web presence for http://www.bannermanwealthgroup.com. The website is to be similar in scope and architecture to http://www.edelmanfinancial.com and http://www.oxygenfinancial.net. The site will serve as one of the primary methods of marketing and client acquisition for BWMG, and will play a key role in maintaining BWMG’s ongoing client relationships. As such the site requires a high-degree of professionalism and trustworthiness in its look, feel, and function. BWMG can do much more than just financial management: such as taxes, insurance, etc.
Targeting existing market, consisting of mid- to high-net worth clients looking to invest. Audience might consist of business owners, retirees, new investors, managers/executives.
- Looking for design of two website templates for the site: (1) a home page, and (2) an interior page.
- Interior page design should be able to accommodate large amounts of text, and also forms (e.g. contact form)
- Color palette should work with existing logo.
- Can use stock photos. There is one professionally made head-and-shoulders photo for use on Home Page.
- Site Map available on request.
The site content outline:
0.0 Home Page
1.0 Global Elements
1.1. Promo Buckets - Can appear right-hand side of any/all pages. Should consist of 2-3 sections such as:
- Client login – short blurb plus login button
- Newsletter Promo – e.g. “Sign up for our Newsletter”
- Contact Promo: e.g. “Let Us Handle Your Investments”
1.2 Stock Quotes – Input form to allow website visitors to enter a ticker symbol and be redirected to a page displaying the most recent available quotation for that symbol. Display throughout site.
1.3 Stock Ticker – Ticker widget displaying stock quotes. Display throughout site.
2.0 Why BWMG
3.0 Investment Management
4.0 Financial Planning
5.0 Integrated Wealth Management - 1-2 pages, content TBD.
6.0 Firm Profile
10.0 Contact Us - Contact Info, directions, Google Map, Contact Form.
11.0 Newsletters - Display of archived PDF Newsletters on the website.