We develop and sell business games ('serious games') to companies. Our games are NOT computer games, but classroom simulations.
WHAT WE WANT
- design of the frontpage
- design of an inner page
If there are words in the text below that you don't understand, then it's probably in our local language (Dutch) and we like them spelled as is.
The home page should contain:
- our logo and tagline 'gaming the change' (files enclosed)
- body area with introduction text, showcase of our games, testimonials, video etc.
(e.g. 'Whitepaper on gaming / free download', 'Free try-out / register here)
- Footer area with sitemap, 'subscribe to newsletter' button, address info, copyright statement. See http://www.verduin.nl as an example.
We want you to make the product information page for one of our games, called Klant-erger-je-niet. A logo is enclosed (KEJN logo.jpg).
Innerpage should consist of:
- 3 columns
- a header
- some calls to action in the left or right column
- social sharing buttons for twtter / facebook / linkedin / google+ / email
CALLS TO ACTION
On all pages there should be calls-to action, that we want to be aligned with the overall design. Include some calls-to-action in your design. See examples of what I like in the images.
Stock photos that look too much like stock photos.