Note: Since the contest is limited to five pages, only the first five pages of the PDF are part of this contest. Page by page notes:
1. The first page is a landing page. The menu at the top right shows one example dropped down. If you wish to show other dropdowns, the contents are:
Providers: Sign In, Join Now
Members: Sign In, Join Now
Learn About Complementary Medicine: Acupuncture, Chiropractor, Massage Therapy, Naturopath, Nutritionist
2. A Member Home Page. Simply with buttons that serve as navigation that drills down to other pages. You are encouraged to modify or even replace the buttons with your own vision of how that navigation would work.
3. This page is symptom driven matching to provider types. There is a second page of questions at the end of the PDF for reference. You can combine both into a single page if you think it looks good or just keep the first page as shown here.
The third page would be results, but that is not part of this contest.
We do like the idea of descriptive images for each provider type, but you're free to use other images or try something else entirely if you think you can sell us on it.
4. The fourth page is a list of providers. Note that this is after a provider type is selected and will always be a single type, such as Acupuncture in the example.
We definitely want the ability to filter results by language and other options, as well as seeing a good deal of information on the provider in the list, but are very open to different looks and feel for this screen.
5. This a profile for providers. On this screen, if we're showing a field, we probably want to see it, but once again, you can show some creativity in how to display it.