Great experience and even better quality work! Attention to detail was great. We needed only a few minor revisions and they were completed immediately. Just a fantastic experience.
Our team will definitely be using this designer for future design work.
excellent work. thank you
How Jeremysaid started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our website is geared towards assisted living care and/or nursing home audience. Typically the main type of user is:
- from ages 45 to 65
- 65/35 female to male ratio
- Typically this user is very emotional because they are looking for somewhere to put their parents. This user is also usually fighting their parents to go live in a place like this.
- Normally are looking for pricing information or type of care, which is usually memory care or assisted living
- The number one clicked on button on this page is the care options followed by amenities of the facility
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
The main purpose of this page are the conversion elements which are Request A Brochure, Schedule A Tour and A phone call. The content on this page is very simple, which is getting the user the information that they want. The 3 main things that a user clicks on are:
- Care options is always number
- Amenities, they want to see what is there
- Pricing (which is currently not there, however we want to build a cost calculator)
- About Us
- And Jobs, however we don't care about anyone looking for jobs, we just want them to get off the site and get to the jobs area
What to avoid
Small font. Most of the users on the site need to increase the font size to be able to view this
This is completely a conversion design exercise. Also, you may want to view other industry web sites by type in assisted living, senior assisted living, retirement homes, etc.