The layout is mostly set up in the template, the real effort we are asking for is to define:
- colors and fonts;
- all images and icons;
- page elements: buttons, form, ...
Style & Values
The website look & feel has to communicate these values:
- friendly environment
- technologic start up
- made in italy, culture, widespread on the territory
- market leader in this field
- integrity, reliability
- high performance
- easy to use, minimal
The graphic look has to be clean and linear. We’d like to include elements in Windows 8 style (just a little, don’t exaggerate)
IMAGES AND ICONS
About the images choice, we ask you to follow one of these 4 styles:
• Diagrams and icons: flowcharts and icons that represent the contents of the page. Eg. if the product page talks about recruiting, the diagram could show the typical little man icon with the CVs that converge towards a db that rearranges them and passes them to the recruiter.
• Free hand drawings: drawings and icons made by hand, which represent the concepts expressed in the page. (Wrike, Axure and Targetrecruit style);
• Aspirational images: aspirational and explicit images that represent the concepts expressed in the page.
• Metaphorical images: to express the values Altamira wants to communicate
The goal is to reach a unique style: the choice of images should make the site highly recognizable giving a strong connotation. For this reason the style chosen must be kept for all images in the site.