I want the whole impression to be personal/emotional.
I want a stock image (or two) as background to one or two sections (pictures of persons in action, person monitoring or snapping a photo of another person). We need real persons to be displayed on the page.
I will attach stock images which i have bought.
We have 2 pages!!!!
HOME (should look at the attached version of the page - since we are almost done with HOME page).
HOME Page 1: The homepage has following sections
* Catchline and call-to-action button
* Why monitoring your skin?
* How it works
* My story
* Contact / Feedback
* Remove the search "magnifying glass" on the top right corner - we dont have much content to search right now.
* Should the catchline be left aligned or centered in that area?
* Totally free icon should be more visible/larger. And i only want the word "Free" instead of "totally free"
* I have attached som background pictures to be used.
* I don't think the ">1M" works well. It looks good, but hte meaning is unclear.
* Remove the "(Stage 1: localized)"
* The legals advisor tells us that we need to have clear information about who has made the video. For example "Information
video from US National Cancer Institute" - it sounds really bad, and if you have a better way of informing the user that
its information from US National Cancer Institute i am very interesting in seeing it :-)
* I still think the font is rather small??? What do you have to say about general font size on the page?
* We need the right screen shots behind the quotes. I have attached some background pictures to be used.
4. Section How it works
1. picture (attached). Text: "Easy manage your mole picures"
2. picture (attached). Text: "Point at your mole location"
3. picture (attached). Text: "Document your mole and get reminders next time you need to take picture"
* Remove "About Miiskin" - we only "My story" and "Vision" here.
* Adding to the personal/emotional angle is important and both our vision and my story is going to be emotional.
* Leftside photo will be changed later. Here i will have a personal picture of me and my wife. I haven't got it yet...
* My Story text
Miiskin is the result of what most of all feels like an ongoing struggle against my girlfriend’s
moles on her back. She has quite a lot. Twelve has already been removed, and even though we keep an eye on the remaining,
there’s always this little doubt: Isn’t this a newcomer? And has this one gotten a bit bigger? It is maddeningly difficult
for the human eye to make an overall assessment on such a complicated pattern – a bit like looking at the sky night after
night trying to identify a new or a more bright shining star. Miiskins goal is to make tracking of mole changes easy.
Melanoma can be cured if it is diagnosed in the earliest stages. If not - it is one of the most
deadly types of cancer. With Miiskin - my colleagues and I will do everything in our power to help you monitor your skin
concerns. Hopefully neither you or my wife will never have malignant melanoma reaching a fatal stage. Take control of your own skin.
Jon & Rikke
* Vision text:
The incidence of malignant melanoma has been rising steadily during the last decades and
there is a strong indication that it will continue to do so. We can’t yet put a stop to this growth, but by improving the
chances of catching melanoma in the earliest stage it`s possible to ensure a low mortality rate. Miiskins vision is to use
machine learning and image pattern matching in order to increase chance of detecting malignant melanoma as early as
possible. We believe that by using artificial intelligence and technology we can improve the visual screening process of
potential dangerous moles. Miiskin is designed as your personal and intelligent magnifying glass that can help you reduce
the risk of overlooking melanoma signs.
Together we can fight melanoma – download Miiskin for free and start tracking your moles today.
* Founders section should be moved to page2 (About)
* "Support" should be changed "Contact"
About (Page2) (seprate page)
Has the following sections
Section 1: Melanoma
* We dont have the text yet. Information about melanoma.
Section 2: Founders
* The sections which should be removed from Page 1
Section 3: Legals
* Here we have our terms. Our lawyer is in process of making them.