WebBox has the vision to create relevant designs pertinent to this today's business needs. I highly recommend him for your business.
How Daniel Marshall started their web page design journey
We are a provider of cloud computing services for small and medium sized companies. Cloud computing enables companies to purchase computing capability as a service. For additional descriptions please see http://www.nicholasgcarr.com/bigswitch/
Whilst the much larger organisations will be focused on transform big companies to cloud computing we would like to focus on helping small and medium sized companies.
We want to come across as friendly but professional, capable long term partners.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Business owners and managers of small and medium sized companies.
We need a new website design created that enables us to add our own content over time. We have a logo already that we would like included in the design and particularly like the design at http://www.appirio.com/ we would like the design to include all of the menu options and design elements of the http://www.appirio.com/ site in a way that we can add or delete as necessary later.
We do however want to the site to leverage the design elements and colours from our logo design.
As per the http://www.appirio.com/ site we would like to have one home page design template and one consistent content design template.
• Must appeal to the target audience
• Consistent site header/logo
• Consistent navigation area
• Informative page title that includes company/organisation/site name
• Page footer area – company summary, copyright, last update, contact email address
• Displays without horizontal scrolling at 1024 X 768 and higher resolutions
• Balance of text/graphics/white space on page
• Good contrast between text and background
• Repetitive information (header/logo/navigation) takes up no more than one-quarter to one-third of the top portion of the browser window
• Home page has compelling, interesting above the fold
• Home page downloads within 10 seconds on dial-up connection