We are NYC residents frustrated with the lack of parking spaces in NYC. We need a site that will help us find the best streets to park on, and streets where parking is prohibited, and the rules and regulations for each street. Tips where to park, parking notifications due to weather, and holidays. This is primarily an SMS / Email notification service.
All NYC motorists - both visitors and residents, who do not have the luxury of their own parking space.
- Preferred color scheme: http://kuler.adobe.com/#themeID/610086
(can use variations)
- Navigation will have:
- tour our product
- who uses us?
- about us
- help & support
- sign up
- contact us
- Major call to action should be a "sign up for free" button and a large text box for phone number and email. Should be the primary focus of the page.
- Design should incorporate an image of a parking ticket and frustrated motorist, emphasizing the need for the service.
- Design will have 5 bullet points of text outlining the features and benefits of the service.
- Design should images of mobile phones with the text message on the screen:
"Your car must be moved in 5 minutes. We suggest trying W. 75th between Broadway & West End. Avoid 76th St - School Zone."
"Alternate side parking is not in effect today due to the inclement weather."
- Design will incorporate the following image of iPhone map showing red overlay of prohibited parking spots - http://promediacorp.com/iphonemap.jpg
Site should use a minimal amount of images to load fast on mobile devices, and should use a CSS heavy design.