Several points I would also like to mention:
1. I have attached a logo file but I want the designer to not be restricted by the colours in this logo. For example, I have noticed that when trying to go for luxurious websites, black, silver and gray colours work better - if this is the case, then the designer should feel free to play with the logo colours to fit the style of the new site.
2. I have mapped out the framework of the sie but this is by no means the final version. If you can create the overall luxurious, high quality ecommerce style theme using an alternate layout then please try, however please try to include all the essential info from my sketches.
3. In my sketches I have blocked off areas where I think things should go. This does not mean you should ONLY put what I wrote on the box into that area, for example, on the request a brochure block on the product page, you should feel free to add in a button aswell.
4. I will pay much more prominence on designers who understand that I am trying to make users DO THINGS when they land on my pages, not just look at pretty pages. So that means storng calls to action and encouragement to click the button, request a free sample, request a brochure etc etc will weigh heaviest.
5. For my main navbar, I need this to be a rollover style like you see on amazon.com when you hover over the main title. (Obviously my version is horizontal).
The menu items I need are:
- Contemporary Stone
- Aged Look Stone
- Bathroom Stone
- Clearance Items
- Contact Us
6. The footer section should include a small version of the logo, all the links to social media, a search function, links to legal docs and all the relevant copyright info.