KoFe hit it on the head!! I will be working with him in the future!!
How thomas3W started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We provide aggregated financial services within the area of car leasing (domestic focus only). Primary target audience would be individuals considering leasing a car. Secondary audience are 2nd hand car dealers.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Accounting & Financial
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
Visual identity should bridge between a site for financial/banking services and high-end car websites. The car should convey a serious and trust-worthy image while still sending a signal that we make your car dreams come true. Color scheme could either be dusty dark blue (or greyish) with one red or orange spot color. We envision a simply "scroll" layout with (1) home/landing page, (2) "whats it all about" page for end users, (3) partner page (same basic layout as #2, (4) "About us" page, (5) "My page" after login, (6) Detail page listing specifics after selecting item on "My page".
(1) Home/landing page (on top 3-4 images in rotation explaining concept to end user followed by a few fact boxes and prompt for sign-up)
(2) "whats it all about" page for end users (Image on top followed by facts and explanation about concept + request to sign-up)
(3) partner page (same basic layout as #2 (image on top followed by facts and explanation + request to become a partner)
(4) "About us" page (3-4 sections; dreams cars, car leasing concepts, the philosophy behind (why) and the people behind)
(5) "My page" after login (brief explanation at the top followed by table of "my cars" + table of "my offers". Please include a tab-based design approach for this.
(6) Detail page listing specifics after selecting item on "My page" (depending on selection (either car of offer) list details - fo the offer page include options for including 1-4 graphs (interactive).
What to avoid
Not cartoonish, avoid red, orange, light green as main/core site color (may be used as spot color).
Important notice - submitted designs should match Bootstrap 4.0 design guidelines. This shall include and support a responsive design for mobile browsing.
Final site shall be in Danish and support Danish regional formatting (dates, currency, etc.).