We need your help to design the homepage for TheDailySoundtrack.com! We are launching this April and your design will define the brand identity.
Our site is a collection of personal essays and special features that highlights one song at a time.
Our homepage will focus the readers attention on that article (and song) by placing the full text of the article at the forefront. In other words, a blog-style presentation is what we are looking for. Unlike most blogs, however, there will be spots for ads, and a number of UI/UX elements are must haves. That complete list is below.
The average length will be 500-1000 words. Articles longer than 1000 words will continue on to a 2nd page.
/ / / / / REQUIRED ELEMENTS
// ARTICLE ELEMENTS
- Title of song / Post Title
- Album name
- Artist name
- Song Year
- Date Article Published
- Embedded YouTube Video (user will listen to the song this way)
- Social Sharing Links (Article specific)
- "Buy this song" Links to online stores:
- Author Byline (including 100-word author bio)
NOTE: Users may not comment on articles.
- Search Box
- Email Newsletter sign-up
- Recent Articles
- Links to General Social Pages
- Facebook Page
- Twitter Page
- RSS Feed
- Featured Partner Content (should incorporate a small-medium sized) featured image
- One (1) 300x250 Ad Spot OR One (1) 300x600 Ad Spot ?
- One (1) 728x90 Ad Spot
- About Us
- Terms & Conditions
- Contact Us
- Bark Attack Media Netowork Links (Bark Attack Media is our parent company)
- Media Kit
- "The Daily Soundtrack is a member of the Bark Attack Media network."