We need just the homepage designed. Please take a look at the attached Balsamiq mockup (in .pdf format). This mockup will pretty much tell you anything and everything you need to know about the site. Here are some short details:
We would like to have a message prompt box that follows the users throughout the site. Logo should be in the top left of the page, and the pages should have a nice, light, white background. Crisp, clear, and simple is the way to go here. We don't want anything to be too confusing.
We would like the homepage to have some sample text bubbles / text conversations appear. We've tied to input these in the Balsamiq .pdf mockup attached here. These bubbles should suggest a few funny texts to potentially send through the TrickTXT service.
One the user is logged in, the "Sign Up" link will disappear and the following 4 links will then appear in the top right:
Get More Texts
Again - we highly encourage you to review the .pdf Balsamiq mockup attached. It's 5 pages and for the most part, it will tell you the whole story of the site and TrickTXT service.
UPDATE: Additional information to use to adapt upon the .pdf Balsamiq mockup:
A. Try and make some room on the homepage (for suggested messages and suggested "from" numbers, etc.) by reducing the size / width of the main text field in half (it's way too big in all mockups for 160 character inputs). Once you have freed up this space, please add a list for our "Suggested FROM numbers" such as:
- 555-555-5555: TrickTxt.com explanation number
- Bad Breath Notification Number: 555-555-5555
- “You’re Being Cheated On” Notification Message: 555-555-5555
- “Your Status Updates Are Annoying” Message: 555-555-5555
- Angry Santa Claus: 555-555-5555
- It Could Always Suck More: 555-555-5555
- Rick Roll: 555-555-5555
B. We think some of the following more detailed sample texts (to be put into in the bubbles on the right and left sides of the page) can make it more clear than the current text bubbles of how one might use the service:
1. Call me back ASAP? I really need to talk to you!
2. I think I might be pregnant!
3. Can you pick up a pizza on your way home?
4. Sorry, this just isn't working out for me. I think we should break up.
5. I thought you should know that I've developed an itchy rash, ya know, down there
6. I miss you and I want you back... P.S. Just kidding! This is Joe. I sent this with TrickTxt.com. Now get over her!
7. Have you seen my stapler? I like turtles. This text is only stupid if you are.
8. Roses are red. Violets are blue. Do you really think... I would text this to you?!?
C. The text bubbles should be the exact iphone green and white bubbles and please use the same font that text messages are normally in so they look like texts.
D. Where the area code box presently is, can you make that a country drop down (USA flag by default) with country flags and country area codes? Just like the skype dialer if you are a skype user. The mockup will just show the USA flag with "+ 1" next to it as USA will be the default and the user will click a small down arrow next to the "+1" if he / she wants to change the country code. Again - check out dial in skype for an example. Actually, check out the example photo here -->
E. In the phone number boxes for TO and FROM respectively, please put the words
Area Code + Phone Number (to send TO)
Area Code + Phone Number (for CALLER ID Display)