The client wants the contributing designers to add business style photo pics to the design including information about the conditions of using them (preferably low-cost or royalty free).
The client thinks it’s a good idea to use a part of the page for fast facts even in the subpages, similar to the example to the right in the dummy.
Please also note that the client wants a dynamic first page (if possible) even though the first page in the dummy looks static.
Below you will find additional information from the client:
1. What is the objective, the purpose of the web page?
* Potential clients should think that they were lucky to find this page or that any recommendation coming here was highly accurate.
* They should think that Mirror is one of the top players when it comes to business process outsourcing.
* They should think that Mirror makes difficult things seem easy.
* They should think that Mirror are the guys that make things happen in opposite to high profile management consultants. Mirror are all about execution in opposite to charging heavily for fancy reports.
* They should think that Mirror has a fool proof plug and play service.
* They should think that Mirror understands everything about their processes.
* They should think that Mirror are focused on development and are driving the change in this area, and that Mirror has a new and modern approach, look and feel.
* They should feel safe, convinced but yet excited.
2. Actions; We want visitors to find the page and content relevant for future purposes in order to;
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Add as friend on Linked In
- Add as friend on Facebook
- Bookmark the page
- Tell their business associates about Mirror
3. Target audience: who are we talking to?
The target audience is typically a;
* CFO (Chief Financial Officer)
* CEO (Chief Executive Officer)
* Business Controller
* Board Member
* Management Consultant or Business Advisor
Male or female between 35-55, in the middle of their careers, highly educated with high income, employed by larger companies.
Their taste is probably refined and somewhat exclusive since they can afford an expensive lifestyle. They live in large cities and suburbs.
They are both business oriented and analytical, they have a busy schedule and are used to scan through lots of material in short time to find the essentials.
4. What's the single most important thing to say?
Mr/Mrs CFO - Mirror understands your business processes and you can feel safe about hooking up to their high-end, cost-saving, turn-key solution for Business Process Outsourcing.
5. What are the supporting rational and emotional 'reasons to believe and buy?'
- Provides savings of up to 50 %
- Fixed costs become variable
- Eliminate problems with staff planning at peaks, holidays and diseases
- Scalable Services to both volume and content
- Cost savings from day 1 compared with own Shared Service Center
- Quality controlled deliveries through Service Management System based on SLA/RSLA
- One contractual partner for all services within business processes
- Access to qualified resources that are constantly updated on the laws and regulations
- Continuous access to future-proof technology without investments in own ERP-environment
- In full control with dashboards, great overview and a large variety of reports
6. What else will assist creative development?
A large part of a business’ processes do not differ from those of other companies. Despite this, much internal time is spent on optimizing and streamlining. Today it is becoming increasingly more common to have a partner to take care of the processes that are generic, while core business processes like sales and purchases, remains to be handled from within the company. This makes it possible for the CFO and the controllers to focus on monitoring, forecasting and simulations as well as other things that add values to the company.