Centrale24 is a 24/7 liaison between elderly people (or other people in need of assistance) and caretakers. We aim to allow our customers to live independently for as long as possible. We operate in The Netherlands, and more specifically in the greater Eindhoven region. Our primary goal is to increase the quality of life for our customers, by using a mix of technology and human professionals.
Centrale24 is currently part of a larger organization, but we are in the process of becoming a seperate entity. In this light we want to create a landingpage (single page) to introduce ourselves to existing and potential customers.
Our target audience is split up in several segments:
- Elderly people;
- People with a physical, mental or sensory impairment;
- Young children
- The family and friends of the groups mentioned above
Our services are divided over several themes. We have provided some example services for every theme:
- Comfort (automatic and smart lighting)
- Well-being (good-morning phone call)
- Social (personal attention through video- or phonecalls)
- Safety (detecting when someone gets lost, personal alarm, sensors, video- or audio observation)
- Care (remote care)
Our brand slogan (in Dutch): "Wij verbinden"
Our brand promises: Reliable, Available, Reachable