Great design, lots of creativity. Very cooperative.
How eighty started their web page design journey
-brand new start up that helps small medium business owners identify and implement IT solutions to either save money or make more money.
-it's a 3 man shop with a part time admin staff and 3-4 overseas contractors. dont want to pretend to be a big sleek uptight consulting firm.
-website is to show our presence so people can refer to their friends
I want it to be a fun take on professional, yes we have to be professional but doesnt mean that we need to be suffocated with suits and ties and speak in a foreign accent that our target audience wont understand anyway. we can speak the speak and walk the walk when we need to but we'll use whatever is effective at getting the message across.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
small medium business old school owners
- little to medium level of understanding of my solutions
- they have a misperception that such services are expensive
- i -think- that while the very professional prim and proper look might impress them, i think a more friendly i'm one of you sort of thing might work out better.
- i just want to be able to have a chat with them about their business to see if i can add value.
I suppose the site's look and feel would be designed around the logo. i want a fun take on professional.. nobody can say it looks unprofessional but they'll know i'm pushing the limits.
- website layout and design. I dont mind if the template is not 'original' as long as i have the rights to use it. I'm looking for something simple but stands out.
require the following pages
-who we are / people
-solutions we provide
-how we work
i'm thinking of putting the contact us directly on to the people page, we'll show everybody working there and put their contact? tell me if its a bad idea.
looking to use 99designs on a permanent basis since most of my clients would require some sort website anyway, so please give me any feedback as to how i get my idea across to you better!