Professional & reliable. Highly recommended designer.
How Spencer3004 started their web page design journey
The Kor Physical Therapy
The KOR is a Physical Therapy and Athletic Wellness center, specializing in athletes and active people.
• When patients go online to look us up, they are in pain and looking for a place that will be comfortable, appealing, and with whom they find confidence to so the job.
• The space has to look nice, and the equipment attractive.
• We will highlight our beautiful space and fun, qualified and exceptional staff.
• A perspective patient needs to see from our website that we are well equipped to handle their specific condition and get them feeling better in a short amount of time. They also want to know we are compassionate and nice people working on them.
➢ We have an incredible space. The feel is very high-end, with a beautiful gym and lots of specialty equipment.
➢ All our patients receive 1-to-1 attention from a Therapist, in a individual treatment room.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
• Active people: high-schoolers to mid-age in their 30s and 40s to older people in their 60’s. Anybody suffering from old, nagging injuries to new injuries or rehabilitation from surgery. Also Motor Vehicle Accidents and Workman’s Comp claims.
• Athletic people active in sport, such as baseball, golf, soccer, running, volleyball, softball, cycling, basketball, etc, etc.
• Professional and high level amateur athletes seeking better performance and recovery from injury.
We are looking for a one page web design template that creates a very "emotional" connection with "active people" that are suffering from injuries, pain or want to improve their physical performance.
Most websites in our space look very "corporate" or "clinical" - we want our site to be about the active lifestyler who wants to return to their active hobby--sometimes leisure like golf, and sometimes very competitive like a running a marathon.
We do not want an exclusively animated flash site - but it is OK to carve out an area of the page where some animation would go and we are open to ideas of the type of animation that will engage our target audience.
In the design we would like the following to have high prominence:
- phone number
- live chat
Please also mark out an area in the main page content area for rotating pictures
Number of pages
In our current design, there’s nothing that is exciting or fun about visiting our site. It’s not vibrant, the photos don’t depict the real atmosphere in our facility, and there’s nothing pleasing to the eye.
We’re really looking for something completely unique in the medical field. In the above websites we think it would be great to have all the sports we treat represented, so visitors could click on the sport to start investigating their injury. We can also depict all the other requirements in the content by animation or flash. Perhaps something of a hybrid of a traditional website and the websites above, that could allow a wide variety of users access and have fun on our website, along with learning a lot about their injury, our community and how to stay healthy in their sport.