We want a very simple and modern looking homepage that all sits above the fold or if needed to go below the fold does it similarly to Kinetic (link below) which we can implement if the design suits it.
We want to get the following points across:
* skin cancer is a serious and growing problem
* detecting change is the best way to spot potential cancers
* we can detect very small changes and help you get to the doctor sooner with more information to help them diagnose you
* take responsibility for your and your family's health - don't leave it to chance.
We obviously want to link to the the three areas mentioned above. For the visual link to registration/sign-up/login, we like the livestrong (link below) website where we could try to classify our potential users into groups such as:
* user who wants to map them and their family
* single user who wants to map themselves
Finally, this is a pretty open brief so we are keen to tap into your creativity. Our logo is a working one so feel free to play with our name/brand to go with your design.
Finally we need to get people to trust our technology with their health - so we need gravitas in our page. We also want to shake up the status quo.
This is the start for us. We will be working on branding, further web development and all the other design work that follows. We are a small social start up (just 3 of us) and want to change the world, so hope to find designers who share our ideals.
Some sites we like in random order: