The questionnaire will have six sections (see Buffalo.jpg for an example).
1. Introduction - (1) a brief message describing the site (~10 words), (2) how much it costs, and (3) why it costs money for prospects (which obviously goes completely against the industry standard and other similar sites). Please do whatever looks best for #2 & #3 here. They can be in the form of a question and an answer, or just a question with some sort of popup when the question is moused over.
4. Hosting / Maintenance
6. Thank You
The form fields should be stylized instead of normal boring fields (AwesomeJSOrderScreen.jpg). I will use a jQuery style slider to switch between sections.
For the mockup, use the following sample questions:
1. Is this a brand new site, or an existing site? [shoukd use large buttons like LargePushButton.jpg
2. Design inspiration. Enter three websites that should inspire the design, or that are similar to your project. [field type = (3) Single input]
3. Do you want to include a content management system? [field type = Yes / no button(s)]
4. If so, do you have a preference for a specific CMS (check all that apply) [field type = Checkbox; Items: Drupal, WordPress, Other [Single line entry]]
5. Is there anything else we should know about your project? [field type = Multiple line input]
Ideally, each section will have some sort of help to describe each fields. This can be in the form of tooltips, side bar, or however you see fit.