The single page site is to be split into logical sections as you scroll down (order can be adjusted):
- Thin header with logo, company name, and navigation (this header will remain at the top as the user scrolls down). The navigation will jump to the various sections in the page (also need Client Login included in the navigation)
- Section that lists the types of systems we build (including): Custom CRMs; Quoting through to manufacture systems; Product sales and ordering; Account management; Work management; Scheduling; Equipment test tracking; Personnel management. Can include sample screen shots we have attached.
- Example features we have built into past projects: Inbound/outbound SMS; send/receive email; PDF generation of invoices, quotes, contracts, statements; Excel data import/export; Barcoding and scanning; Accounting system integration (MYOB); Payment integration (credit card, paypal); Dashboards; Work queues; Advanced list search
- Section called 'Our Custom Built Software is Better'. Under this include the points: Its built to do what you want; Not bloated with features you don't use; Evolves with your business as it changes; Suits the way you run your business not some generic model; Comes with great honest friendly service.
- Section to list Recent Projects (see our website for the current list)
- Section describing what we do, technologies we use, our principles and experience (see current site for content).
- Section on databases and web (see current site for content)
- Contact section including contact form (see our current contact page for the details that need to be displayed)
A 'Request Quote' button must be clearly visible.