We are looking to build a landing page for our Google AdWords and email marketing efforts. The page should follow landing page best practices, whereas there should be no top-level navigation and the user should be somewhat forced to choose an option and not be inclined to leave the landing page.
The color pallet should match the main website. Here is an example of the skeleton of the page we started drafting (without colors, logo or phone number): http://screencast.com/t/KVizkGFdyA (ignore layout and buttons, just pay attention to the simplicity of it)
We need a template that we can reuse for multi-variant testing with a attractive eyelid/blephoraplasty theme.
Someone on our team will be coding everything for us, we just need an awesome design.
1. Logo and phone as they are on the main website (drweiss.com)
2. A strong welcome message below the logo and phone number.
3. Box 1: Learn ("about quickly looking years younger")
4. Box 2: Look ("at before and after photos", "watch patient testimonials", "watch a live video")
5. Box 3: Schedule ("a free consultation, in person or via Skype") with a web form
Just FYI, our coder will be setting this up so that when an option is clicked in the first or second box, an according system like the Basics box on siriusxm.com will appear with the content we would like them to see.
Coding is out of scope, we just want the design and fonts and so forth to look awesome.