What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
This website will be a simple information site. See the current site; you can get an idea of what services they provide.We need to stick with a design that is:- Compliments their logo
- Compliments their services
- 2 column
- Easy navigation
- horizontal menu in header (added 5/30/08)
- User friendly
- Original work
- Larger text (than normal)
- Simple layout
- Simple navigation
- (added 5/30/08) Horizontal menu in header
- (updated 5/30/08) Left column for "information" blocks/boxes
- Right column for main content
- (Updated 5/30/08) Rounded boxes/blocks (for the left column - will have links etc) - similar roundness as their logo has. Feel free to use a background color for these blocks.
- Current logo needs to be touched up a bit. Keep the colors, form, shape etc. Make the black lines less jagged and make the font less heavier.
- (added 5/30/08) Use white background. Blocks can have color.
- (added 5/30/08) In the Header: Logo, horizontal menu (main navigation), and mission (Our Mission: To create landscapes that make our clients Proud!)
- (added 5/30/08) Footer: (Optional) Suppliers and memberships images (make all about the same size and evenly spaced): 1, 2, 3, 4
- (added 5/30/08) Footer: Address Info
- (added 5/30/08) Footer: Copyright Info
- No Templates
- (added 5/30/08) No use of pictures of trees or bushes in the design. If you want to use trees or bushes go with this kind of a design element. I am not saying to use that element but giving it as an example.