GoTellMom.com is promoting safe driving among teenagers. In 2008, 3,500 teenagers died in car accidents. We want to help parents protect their kids with a "How's my kid's driving?" bumper sticker campaign, sponsored by GoTellMom.com.
Drivers who see a teenager driving poorly are able to call a 1-800 number to report the driving incident. The report is provided to the parent of the teenager. Through this, our aim is to promote safe driving among teenagers and to save their child's precious life.
Moms (ages 35-55) of teenage drivers.
We are looking for a great looking, eye-catching website for our "How's my kid's driving?"
Just make the home page. You may fill with dummy or actual text copy -- either is fine.
Links to include are: home page, "testimonials", "how it works", "register", "report a driving incident", "Member Log In", "contact us", "FAQ"
1. Website should be clean & simple with strong call to action for Mom's to register.
2. Eye-catching - lighter colors.
3. Space for reviews/testimonies
4. Empathetic, creates an emotional connection, friendly, family-oriented.
5. Large clear images (women & kids)- Women Smiling, Having Fun with Kids, Laughing, Empathetic and Engaging Ad Copy
6. Possible space for video
7. Top header buttons
8. large logo
Popular websites among women: