We need a redesign for an existing culinary portal - "http://www.gutekueche.ch".
GuteKueche is an culinary portal which contains cooking recipes, cocktails and culinary information articles.
Logo is available - you will find it as attachement.
The design should be based on the grid from http://960.gs/ - please use 12 columns!!!
The main target of the site is to provide informations like recipes, cocktails, infos about food and cooking, ... and NOT to get new registered users (the user-registration is only a small goody of the site).
==> WEBSITE MAIN TARGET
To provide culinary information like recipes, cocktails, ...
The design should be clean with a modern navigation menu and a lot of photos/images.
Please use the provided Logo and also the main color - Please try to find a design which fits to the logo.
==> WEBSITE DEFINITION
- take care of the grid based on http://960.gs/ with 12 columns
- the portal and the design should be responsive (!!!)
- the "desktop" design wide should be 960 pixel
- the design should be centered in the browser-window.
==> WEBSITE STRUCTURE
- Main Content
- Rezepte (=contains recipes/coctials)
- Saison (=contains seasonal infos)
- Top24 (=contains the top content)
- Magazin (=contains food articles)
- Community (=contains a forum)
There will also be a submenu-navigation - i think the best solution is to show the submenu on mouse over the main-navigation points - there will be about 8 submenu points for each main-navigation point.
==> Links on FOOTER or HEADER (=Additional Links with lower priority)
- Werben auf Gutekueche (advertising infos)
- AGB (=general business terms)
- Datenschutz (=privacy)
- Kontakt (=contact)
- Gewinnspiel (=contest)
- Winzer (= winegrower)
==> MUST/SHOULD HAVE
- Search-Field (very important!! with autocomplete: the design should also show what the autocomplete-result-box looks like)
- Login/Registration Area/Button/Icons for Users
- social Media Icons (e.g. Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube, ...)
- breadcrumb navigation (the user should know on which subsite he is - its only useful for subsites)
- a modern Main-Navigation with Sliding-Down-Sub-Menue. please show the slide down sub-menue also in the design or in an separete screen.
==> CONTENT AREA CAN (not must) contains:
- Teaser for Articles, Diashows, ...
- Please show different kinds of Teaser-Boxes (for the Desktop Version with 960 pixel wide) with different columnwides for example a line with 1,2,3 and 4 boxes ...
- you can design the content area as you want
- in the content area the most important items are the teaser boxes for articles please show different kinds of Teaser-Boxes (for the Desktop Version with 960 pixel wide) with different columnwides for example a line with 1,2,3 and 4 boxes ...
Design-Result should be a PSD format/file
HTML format is NOT need!