How marshall Yc started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are an international telecom service. We offer 6 services:
1. Callback Service (we call you back as an incoming call, then connect you to your destination number when you answer). You don't need Internet access to make calls and it works from any phone where you can receive an incoming call.
2. Internet to Phone service - like Skype Out, if your WIFI or 3/4G is good you can have a great call at a great price.
3. Conferencing - No international dial in numbers and no pin codes, start a conference call any time from any phone where you can receive an incoming call.
4. 3 tiers of service - Platinum VIP for when call quality is most important. Gold for a good balance of call quality and price. Discount when you want to save the most money possible.
5. SMS - Send SMS to any mobile worldwide.
6. Business Accounts where you can leverage a single company balance across multiple employees or users and centralize the administration of your international telecom.
Our target market is:
1. International Business Users
3. People with family or friends living internationally
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
Want to stick with blue as the main color of our brand.
Homepage: Pretty much like the other telecom sites skype.com, keku.com, rebtel.com explaining the services and leading the user to a conversion. Focus on business type customers and international travelers. Blue as the main color scheme. We want an area for selection of many languages since we will be doing 16 languages.
What to avoid
Logo below but we are going to remove the tagline "Telecom for Expats and Travelers" so it will just have the top part.